Collier County Lodging & Tourism Alliance Announces Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: March 3, 2015
CONTACT: Clay W. Cone
Cone Communications Co.
COLLIER COUNTY LODGING & TOURISM ALLIANCE
ANNOUNCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS FOR 2015
NAPLES, FL., March 3 – The Collier County Lodging & Tourism Alliance (CCLTA), an organization dedicated to addressing regional issues of mutual importance to the tourism industry and the local community, today announced its 2015 Board of Directors.
Randy Smith, Chief Executive Officer of Naples Transportation, Tours & Event Planning, has been elected as President. Smith has more than 25 years of hospitality industry experience. He has been with Naples Transportation for much of that time, overseeing all aspects of the firm’s nearly 80 associates and fleet of 54 luxury vehicles.
Other CCLTA board members and officers for 2015 include:
- Vice President: Joseph N. DiNunzio, Gulfcoast Inn Naples
- Secretary/Treasurer: Stephen Dorcy, Inn at Pelican Bay
- Immediate Past President: Darren Robertshaw, Trianon Old Naples
- Director: Lisa Boet, Naples Originals and Chez Boet
- Director: Mac Chaudhry, Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: Matt Hamerling, Enterprise
- Director: Clark W. Hill, Hilton Naples and Shula’s Steak House
- Director: Gina Lucia, Sysco Guest Supply
- Director: Jon McGaunn, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Director: Rick Medwedeff, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: O.B. Osceola, Osceola Group.
The mission of CCLTA is to provide a forum to affect regional issues of mutual concern to tourism industry members and the community. CCLTA is dedicated to ensuring the successful marketing of the greater Naples area as a premier domestic and international destination. Working together, members establish informational programs that enhance the standards of ethics and operations for the tourism industry. CCLTA encourages coordinated efforts with other local organizations to ensure a satisfied approach for the mutual benefit of all tourism-related establishments in Collier County. For more information on membership, contact Administrator Lisa Carney at email@example.com.Back to top of page